Delivery & Returns
SOME AREAS MAY STILL BE DELAYED DUE TO COVID YOUR LOCAL POSTMAN WILL BE SIGNING FOR YOUR PARCEL AND WILL LEAVE IT OUTSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR.
- All purchases are processed as soon as possible after your order is received, but as our items are handmade, please expect at the most 4 days before your order is dispatched if this is more we will announce on our website header. Orders received on Fridays, over a weekend or public holidays will be processed the next working day
- All shipping is now sent via 2nd class signed for
- Royal mail £2.90 sent by 2nd class signed for ( up to 2 large packs melts or up to 4 small packs of wax melts) 2-3 day delivery aim.
- Royal Mail £4.10sent by 2nd Class Signed for ( all products above 4 packs of small wax melts) 2- 3 day delivery aim.
- Upon receipt of your parcel a signature will be needed as proof of delivery, which is then uploaded on the tracking info on the royal mail website, this is only updated once delivery is attempted no other tracking is available. If you haven't received your parcel within 2 weeks please give us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you. Please note we can track the signature as proof that you have accepted the parcel, we CANNOT track the parcel door to door.
- We will always be able to send you postage proof that we sent your parcel.
- We do not currently deliver to anywhere outside of the UK.
- All items can be returned for a refund within 14 days, if you wish to return any item it must be unused in original packaging & in perfect condition we have the right to refuse a refund for anything returned not in perfect condition or even offer a part refund for anything not sent back perfect. At this time we cannot offer exchanges only refunds.
- All our scented items are properly tested, and quality checked before dispatch, however if you are not 100% satisfied with any of our items or feel they are faulty contact us to discuss this within 30 days and a refund or exchange will be issued if we find them to be faulty.
- If for some reason your purchase arrives broken or has been slightly damaged in transit, this will not affect the way the product works once melted down to a liquid, however you are more then welcome to contact us if this happens.
- To enquire about a return please email: email@example.com. In your email please give us: Your order number, details of the items purchased, your name and postal address and reason for return. In addition, we may ask for photographic evidence.
- Please be aware that depending on the reason for the return, you may be responsible for returns postage. We will only pay return postage of up to £3.99 for any item that is agreed by us as faulty.